WinASO Registry Optimizer 5.3.0 | 8.8 MB
WinASO Registry Optimizer is an advanced registry cleaner and optimizer for Windows that allows you to safely clean and repair registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks. It scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. With a few easy steps, WinASO Registry Optimizer will scan your entire registry for any invalid entries and provide a list of the errors found. You can then choose to clean each item or automatically repair them all after making a backup.
WinASO Registry Optimizer can restoring Internet Explorer setting, including IE Home Page, IE Window Title, etc. Your Windows registry keeps growing every second when you use your computer! It continuously records all the information and changes of software, hardware and system settings. Over time, your registry will be accumulated with a large number of obsolete, redundant and invalid entries and registry holes, which seriously affect your PC performance.
But editing and cleaning registry items is not only a time-consuming job, but a highly risky one. Improperly modifying registry items may affect your system running or even cause severe system damages.
• Advanced scanning algorithm that scans the entire registry in seconds
• Comprehensive error report listing registry errors in 20 categories
• Allows user to sort the error report according to 10 different attributes
• Powerful registry fixer that quickly fixes all registry problems with just a simple click
• Provides more freedom by allowing user to select items to fix
WinASO Registry Optimizer will fix all the registry errors that cause system instability, PC errors, crashes, system slowdown, including but not limited to:
• Invalid User software settings Invalid class keys
• Invalid system software settings Invalid fonts
• Invalid browser helper objects Invalid start-up programs
• Invalid custom control settings ActiveX errors
• Errors in uninstall sections Obsolete history lists
• Shared DLL errors Invalid file paths
• Sound and AppEvents errors Invalid file extensions
• Startup popup window Invalid software locations
• Invalid System settings Windows services error
• Invalid help and resources Invalid virtual devices
• Empty registry keys Invalid device drivers